Matthew’s answer: It seems from the facts provided that you have a valid claim for your injuries. Make sure to take pictures of any visible injuries you have and document your changes in sleep patterns. Do not give any recorded statements prior to discussing your case with an attorney in your state.

Matthew’s answer: He is still allowed to petition the court for modification. The court may not be willing to grant modification, but that clause does not prevent petition for modification.

Matthew’s answer: The range of fees varies greatly between attorneys. You would be better served to contact a law firm who handles lots of DUI cases and ask a few of them until you find one you feel comfortable with.